Administrative Assistant Job Description
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an independent, solution-oriented person who actively pursues opportunities to take on new responsibilities; someone who is a detail-oriented person who is looking for a career, and not just a job; someone who takes pride in their work and enjoys "paperwork", serving clients, and helping wherever needed – and has a no task is "too big or too small" attitude.
Someone who believes that providing our clients with exceptional customer service is priority above all else and who thrives in high pressure environments and understands how critical it is to adhere to all compliance guidelines.
Administrative Assistant Position Overview
The main goal of the Administrative Assistant is to help our firm continue to be successful; to grow our practice and help craft a first-class “client experience”.
The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Operations Manager and assists by responding to client requests, reaching out proactively and working with them to achieve desired results professionally and efficiently. The Administrative Assistant also performs administrative duties that enable the Financial Advisor to spend time focused on his clients’ investment goals. This is a key position in supporting the firm's growth strategies and vision of exceptional service.
(This is a summary of responsibilities, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities and tasks)
- Assisting in the management of clients to include, account opening, money movement, meeting preparation, follow-up, etc.
- Preparing, processing, documenting, and tracking all client paperwork ensuring all applications are processed quickly and accurately, as attention to detail and accuracy is critical
- Processing and tracking required minimum distributions from IRA accounts
- Reconciling account information and sending and receiving documents between clients, the advisor and investment custodians
- Updating and maintaining all data regarding: account registrations, investor profile data, etc.
- Utilizing the CRM software and associated workflows
- Verifying that all transactions are all completed as anticipated
- Proactively relay client issues to the Operations Manager when necessary
- Assisting Operations Manager as needed
- Assisting in answering incoming calls; providing assistance in answering service questions, and scheduling appointments
- Creating pre-appointment and post-appointment follow up letters
- Engaging in client appreciation tasks to include, overseeing client birthday communications, client gifting and special occasions
- Ensuring courteous and competent communication with clients, prospects, and the general public
- Setting up online reporting access for clients
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, and placing orders
- Receiving, sorting, distributing, and packaging incoming and outgoing daily mail/deliveries in a timely manner
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories
- Extreme reliability and trustworthiness
- Able to take accountability and avoid shortcuts
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and protection of client, firm, and advisor sensitive data.
- High attention to detail with extreme level of accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office technology
- Willingness and capability to adapt to change and think quickly
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines with effective time management skills
- Demonstrates a professional attitude and appearance
- Able to exercise good judgement, prioritize and resolve urgent client service matters
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Experience in the Financial Industry
- Knowledge of RedTail CRM
- Experience with graphics design and could help with designing Ads and other marketing materials
- Administrative Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service experience: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000 to $45,000 annually
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8a – 5 p.m.
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off
- Village of Oak Creek (main location)
- West Sedona
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Successful completion of a background check is required.
Please send your resume to Krystaln@ceteraadvisors.com.